In Elucidat, each of your pages can be given a name. Giving your page a useful name not only helps you to identify it in the platform, but also can act as its title for your learners. There are several ways to set a page's name.
Changing a page’s name in Pages
1. Go to the Project which has the page name you wish to update.
2. Open the Pages tab:
3. Find the page whose name you want to update.
4. Select the text in the field and change the name:
5. The change will save automatically. You can check the icon at the top right of the screen to see the status of the save:
Changing a page’s name in Author
If your Project already has a Page Title field
1. Go to the page in your Project you’d like to update.
2. Use the text editor to change the name of the page:
3. Select Save to save the changes
If your Project doesn’t have a Page Title field
To add a Page Title to your Project's header:
1. Switch to Layout.
2. Select the grayed out area at the top of the page:
3. Select Switch to editing the Main Navigation:
4. Select the orange Add Here button in the header:
5. Select Page Title:
To add a page title to the body of the page:
1. Switch to Layout and select the Add here icon for where you would like to add the Page Name.
2. Select Text elements:
3. Select Page Name:
4. Select the Save button to save the changes.
|Note: Changing the page name from Pages will automatically update the name in a Page Title element and vice versa.|