As an Elucidat user, you have access to a dashboard where you can manage all your Support requests in one central place. You're not required to use the dashboard when talking to Support but it is useful if you need to refer back to an older ticket you raised or to keep track of one or more open requests.
For more information about the dashboard, see Using your Support dashboard to submit and track requests to the Support Team.
Creating a login for the dashboard
If you're accessing the dashboard for the first time, you'll need to create a login.
1. To do this, go to the Elucidat Help Center and select Sign In in the top right corner:
2. This will open a popup prompting you for an email and password. Since you don't have a password yet, you'll need to choose Get a Password to create a login:
3. Enter your email address in the Email field. This should be the same email address you use to access Elucidat:
4. You will receive an email which contains a password link. Follow the link and choose a secure password for your login. This login will be specific to your Support dashboard. It will not be used for Elucidat account:
Your password must adhere to the following requirements:
- at least 6 characters
- fewer than 128 characters
- different from email address
- include letters in mixed case and numbers
- at least one character that is not a letter or number
If you’re having trouble deciding on a password, we’d recommend using a tool such as Lastpass or an online service like the Norton Password Generator that can create a strong password for you.
Once you've selected a password, you will be directed back to the Help Center where you can log in with your new password.