- We've fixed an issue where the Projects list would only load after 3 clicks when creating a template from another project.
- We've fixed an issue where a Project level audio element was not abiding by the "off the page" position setting, instead staying visible to the learner.
- We've fixed an issue where deleting the first page of a chapter would merge that chapter into the preceding chapter - this should no longer occur.
- We've fixed a cosmetic issue with the download button in the email received when requesting a data export.
- We've fixed an issue in account switching for Elucidat resellers.
- We've fixed an issue where accidentally dragging a page, but not putting it in a new location, would disable the Re-release Retain option for those with it available. This will now only occur if the page is actually moved somewhere new.
- We've laid further groundwork for an exciting new addition to the Reviews feature coming soon.
- We've added some new API endpoints regarding project and folder management. Please see New API Methods being added on the 13th and 26th of September 2022 for more details.
- We've changed some behaviour in the app so that Hotspot buttons can no longer be dragged into text boxes, which was breaking some pages.
- We've made several quality of life improvements to commenting.