We've fixed an issue where a tooltip informing learners that they hadn't fulfilled page completion requirements was still displaying on the next page once the learner had completed the page and progressed to the next one.
We've fixed an issue whereby other configurations changes could not be saved when credentials were missing for xAPI.
We fixed an issue whereby new xAPI authorisation headers were causing issues for a very limited set of destinations.
We've fixed an issue where, on occasion, authors were unable to change some icons intermittently.
We've fixed an issue whereby a padlock icon was showing erroneously when using the “Upload to project only” option on a video.
We've fixed an issue where, when using two videos with questions on a page, the second video could not be made fullscreen.
xAPI settings can now be configured regardless of the tracking type selected.
We've made an accessibility improvement so users of screen readers can more quickly skip to the course content.
We now return the number of Variations for a project when using the List Projects API endpoint.
We've changed the terminology in our app to rename Master courses to Parent courses.
You can now set the default visibility of closed captions.
We've made multiple improvements to the Review feature.
We've laid the groundwork for an exciting upcoming feature update.