Elucidat Release Notes 01/07/22 - 08/07/22
- We've stopped the "Add Project" button form showing when a user didn't have access to the Start page.
- We've fixed an issue where a warning was showing incorrectly that a translation file was not from the current project when uploading.
- We've fixed an issue where a user could not manually create variations when selecting multiple languages.
- We've fixed an issue where, when attempting to upload an OGG audio file, the error message didn't tell you it was an unsupported format.
- We've fixed an issue where replacing a resource would present an error message.
- We've fixed an issue in Safari where character counts for Free Text Surveys could read negative numbers rather than stopping at zero.
- You can now filter comments by whether they are resolved or unresolved.
- We'e added an indicator for Private Assets (where available on the account) so that Authors can easily tell when an asset is private from within the authoring page.
- Fonts can now be removed directly from the Asset Library.
- We've changed the default for xAPI titles to default to a blank value and allow more characters to make them more useful.
- All Help links in the app now point to our new, improved Help Centre!
- Adding comments is now available in Author.
- You can now see the number of comments for each page in the Pages view of a project.
- We've added several items both in the app and behind the scenes to support a new feature we're working on due for launch later in 2022.
Quick Start Guide
Learn the basics and create an Elucidat Project in minutes!
Quick answers to frequently asked questions!
Building Effective Elearning
Take a deeper dive into features to create courses which engage and inspire your learners
Monthly Product Round Up
Take a look the changes we've made to the platform this month.
Coming to the Next Webinar?
Book in for the next live webinar to power up your elearning designs. Different topics every month.
Announcements, Release notes & feature updates
SCORM, release, review