We've fixed an issue where the Get Releases API call would return a 500 error if Reset and Retain options for releases were enabled for an account.
We've fixed a compatibility issue for users of screen readers.
We've fixed an issue where TTF font files would not upload.
We've fixed an issue where choosing to manually create a translation for a given language would stall on a loading screen.
We've restored lost page content experienced after a save for a small group of accounts that experienced the issue.
You can now see the content of a resolved comment, to aid in review.
We've improved error messages when uploading certain filetypes, to specifically point out that the filetype is not allowed rather than a more generic file upload error message.
We've made some changes to improve bookmarking functionality with Backup SCORM releases - previously, if a suspend data limit was reached due to long question answers, bookmarking would fail on a reload of the course. The behaviour has now been changed so that the position is bookmarked correctly, though without the long answers.
The app now detects and reports errors when uploading a translation file. You can then choose whether you wish to proceed with a file containing errors.
We've added the ability to set page title fonts in a Style rather than individually.
We've changed some icons across the app for better consistency.
We've made several infrastructure changes to improve your experience using Elucidat.
We've started laying the groundwork for greater flexibility in how you manage authors in the app.