- We've fixed an issue where the Get Releases API call would return a 500 error if Reset and Retain options for releases were enabled for an account.
- We've fixed a compatibility issue for users of screen readers.
- We've fixed an issue where TTF font files would not upload.
- We've fixed an issue where choosing to manually create a translation for a given language would stall on a loading screen.
- We've restored lost page content experienced after a save for a small group of accounts that experienced the issue.
- You can now see the content of a resolved comment, to aid in review.
- We've improved error messages when uploading certain filetypes, to specifically point out that the filetype is not allowed rather than a more generic file upload error message.
- We've made some changes to improve bookmarking functionality with Backup SCORM releases - previously, if a suspend data limit was reached due to long question answers, bookmarking would fail on a reload of the course. The behaviour has now been changed so that the position is bookmarked correctly, though without the long answers.
- The app now detects and reports errors when uploading a translation file. You can then choose whether you wish to proceed with a file containing errors.
- We've added the ability to set page title fonts in a Style rather than individually.
- We've changed some icons across the app for better consistency.
- We've made several infrastructure changes to improve your experience using Elucidat.
- We've started laying the groundwork for greater flexibility in how you manage authors in the app.