- We've fixed an issue where using fn + backspace keys to delete on a Mac would cause only one character to be visible on age refresh.
- We've fixed an issue where changing the style of a title mid-text text didn't save the rest of the title.
- We've fixed an issue whereby a user with a role that didn't include access to "Progress and Scoring" could still edit and save these settings.
- We've added "deleted" events for projects and releases to our webhooks. If you are an API user, See Project - Webhooks - Subscribe to an event for more information.
- We've removed access to the old text editor in favour of the new, improved text editor.
- Variations now inherit global page locks from the Master.
- We've made improvements to our handling of CSVs which include BOM (commonly produced by Excel when used on Windows) when they are used to create translations.