- When navigating using the Tab key, sometimes the same element was included multiple times - this has now been fixed and helps improve accessibility when authoring using a keyboard.
- We've made a change that helps screen readers understand when an image is decorative. This will take affect for any new images that are added with no alt text.
- Improvements have been made to how translations are generated from variations, to better respect changes made to the variation, where SRTs are involved.
- Placeholder data will no longer be shown for graphs in releases, instead displaying "There is not yet enough data to display this graph. Placeholder data will still be present in Preview when authoring.
- We've made security enhancements to the Get Release Details API call.
- The ability for Vimeo videos to contribute towards page completion has been added.