Elucidat Release Notes 14/03/22 - 05/04/22
- We fixed an issue with the new text editor where text in certain fields was changing to single letters.
- We've fixed some authoring issues that people were seeing following the upgrade of Elucidat's databases on the weekend of the 26th March 2022.
- We've made some changes to the Asset Library search to stop it searching unnecessarily. This should speed things up.
- We've enabled tables in the new text editor.
- We've added visual indicators to distinguish between Master courses and Variations.
- We've added the ability to add multiple acceptable domains to a restricted release.
- We've completed the upgrade of our databases to ensure performance and security benefits now and into the future.
Quick Start Guide
Learn the basics and create a project in minutes
Free short video tutorials from the elearning experts in our Professional Services team
Building Effective Elearning
Take a deeper dive into features to create courses which engage and inspire your learners
Help FAQ, Glossary, Troubleshooting tips & more
Best Practice & Feature Guides
Get the most out of Elucidat with our guides to best practice and key features
Announcements, Release notes & feature updates
SCORM,, translation,, user roles