Elucidat Release Notes 21/01/22 - 05/02/22
- We've fixed an issue some were seeing when extending their free trials of the app.
- We've fixed a number of teething issues with our new text editor. For more details, please look at this page which will be kept up to date.
- Various Quality of Life improvements have been made behind the scenes to make your experience in the app more consistent.
- The ability to add Google Analytics tracking to releases has been removed, to better aid GDPR compliance.
- Google Analytics-based graphs have been removed from the Trends tab of the Analyse section as Google Analytics is no longer being used.
Quick Start Guide
Learn the basics and create a project in minutes
Free short video tutorials from the elearning experts in our Professional Services team
Building Effective Elearning
Take a deeper dive into features to create courses which engage and inspire your learners
Help FAQ, Glossary, Troubleshooting tips & more
Best Practice & Feature Guides
Get the most out of Elucidat with our guides to best practice and key features
Announcements, Release notes & feature updates
SCORM,, translation,, user roles