- We've fixed a small issue where users who were members of multiple teams may have had problems logging into the app.
- Setting opacity on the background of Multiple Choice and Single Choice questions is now possible from the project, instead of only the style.
- We've fixed an issue where links that were updated in Variations were being over-ridden by the Master.
- We've fixed an issue with translation where exported files contained very long paths - this should assist in compatibility with eternal translation software.
- We've fixed an issue where in some cases, changes were not saving correctly.
- Our new Text editor has been released! You can read more about how to use it here. You can still switch back to the older editor for a time if you need to.
- We've changed our release process to get rid of queueing! You should find releases quicker during busy periods.
- We've reviewed the resources available to some parts of the app behind the scenes, and made sure the right resources are available where necessary - this should help improve the smooth running of the app.
- We've made some small changes to icons and popups to make them more consistent throughout the app.