We've fixed a small issue where users who were members of multiple teams may have had problems logging into the app.
Setting opacity on the background of Multiple Choice and Single Choice questions is now possible from the project, instead of only the style.
We've fixed an issue where links that were updated in Variations were being over-ridden by the Master.
We've fixed an issue with translation where exported files contained very long paths - this should assist in compatibility with eternal translation software.
We've fixed an issue where in some cases, changes were not saving correctly.
Our new Text editor has been released! You can read more about how to use it here. You can still switch back to the older editor for a time if you need to.
We've changed our release process to get rid of queueing! You should find releases quicker during busy periods.
We've reviewed the resources available to some parts of the app behind the scenes, and made sure the right resources are available where necessary - this should help improve the smooth running of the app.
We've made some small changes to icons and popups to make them more consistent throughout the app.