Elucidat Release Notes 10/04/23 - 01/05/23
- We've fixed an issue where trial accounts via our partners were unable to create releases.
- We've fixed issues that were preventing auto-translation from working correctly where there were two or more line breaks in a text box.
- We've fixed issues that were preventing auto-translation from working correctly where lists were present.
- We've fixed issues that were preventing auto-translation from working correctly where there were periods or ellipses in page titles.
- We've added the ability to sort projects by those "with children" on the Projects page, so that you can easily assess those which may need translation work done.
- We've made several improvements behind the scenes to make sure the app runs smoothly.
Quick Start Guide
Learn the basics and create an Elucidat Project in minutes!
Quick answers to frequently asked questions!
Building Effective Elearning
Take a deeper dive into features to create courses which engage and inspire your learners
Monthly Product Round Up
Take a look the changes we've made to the platform this month.
Coming to the Next Webinar?
Book in for the next live webinar to power up your elearning designs. Different topics every month.
Announcements, Release notes & feature updates
SCORM, release, review