What's on offer?
We have a selection of 8 Professional Services and our Face-to-Face Conversion Kick-Starter combined service to choose from. From setting your team up for success to maximising on existing projects, we have something to suit you and your team.
Below is a summary of what each service and how you can get started. You can talk to your Customer Success Manager or our Support team to get started or to request a full brochure.
Face-to-Face Conversion Kick-Starter
This combination of services has been designed to help teams who need to move their existing F2F learning online, and need a helping hand to get it up and running. It brings together everything your team will need to start their project, and be successful in the longer term. You'll get:
An Elearning Conversion Plan and a Tailored Template
Don't just lift and shift your face-to-face content in Elucidat, give it a people-centred twist. We'll review a representative sample of your current training, and recommend the best way to convert it to elearning - making the most of the Elucidat features and layouts at your disposal. Our report will include expert guidance on what makes successful digital learning.
We'll then set you and your team up for consistent, effective digital learning. We'll work with you to sketch out a reusable template following our Conversion Plan recommendations, that works for your audience and requirements. We'll test it with your training content and build a 10-minute slice to get it up and running.
Empowering your team to succeed at scale
1. Elucidat Best Practice Workshops
We spend time understanding your team and your learners - getting to know what transformational digital learning in Elucidat looks like for you. We then facilitate an action-packed remote workshop to inspire you; narrow down what will be most effective for you and the best practice principles that will get you there.
- You'll come away with: A solid vision and a practical strategy, ready to share with your wider team.
- Best for: New or dispersed teams, or anyone needing pointing in the right direction.
2. Elearning Conversion Plan
Don't just recreate content from your old tool or face-to-face format in Elucidat, give it a people-centred twist. We'll review a representative sample of your current suite of learning, and recommend the best way to convert it to Elucidat - making the most of the features and layouts at your disposal.
- You'll come away with: A report and wireframes to follow, or bolt-on Tailored Templates if you'd like us to take the first practical steps for you.
- Best for: Those using another tool, PowerPoints or documents
3. Brand Style
Apply a consistent brand style across all your elearning and authors. From your main brand and sub brands, to a specific learning initiative - our expert Visual Consultant applies your brand guidelines in the most effective way for digital learning content.
- You'll come away with: A brand style that all your authors can use
- Best for: Teams with lots of authors, dispersed teams, who want to build consistent, high-quality content
4. Tailored Template
Set yourself and your team up for consistent, effective digital learning at scale. We'll work with you to sketch out a template that works for your audience and requirements, test it with your content, then build a 10-minute slice to get it up and running.
- You'll come away with: Helpful instructions to guide your authors.
- Best for: New or dispersed teams, companies working with an agency, teams looking to engage SMEs to create content or who want to create consistent content.
Supporting you with your Elucidat projects
5. Project Prototype
Bring your digital learning project to life in Elucidat. We'll work with you to determine the best way to turn your content into a transformational digital learning project that sets a standard for your organisation. We then create a Tailored Template and Brand Style (above) plus a handover document so you can build out further.
- You'll come away with: A 10-minute slice of elearning ready for your team to extend, a handover document to help, and a reusable Brand Style.
- Best for: Those setting authors or agencies up for success, teams with a big project on the horizon.
6. Project Coaching
Take your digital learning design skills to the next level while creating a stand-out project. Through five, one-hour, live coaching webinars, our learning experts provide guidance tailored to your project and your needs. Covering the project's lifecycle, they can support you in creating a concept for your project, coaching you as you build and getting it ready for release.
- You'll come away with: New skills, a stand-out project, and supporting resources.
- Best for: Teams migrating from another tool, those needing a confidence boost or a helping hand on an upcoming big project.
7. Project Starter Kit
Get up and running with a short, sharp boost of learning design expertise at the start of your project. We'll work with you to make the most of your content by defining an effective learning design approach and structure for your content. You'll then get a report of recommendations and one or two built, styled up Elucidat pages.
- You'll come away with: A report of recommendations and one or two built, styled-up Elucidat pages.
- Best for: A team of authors new to Elucidat, or anyone needing some guidance on a new approach.
8. Project Review
Our learning experts will evaluate your work-in-progress project to ensure it's the best it can be and produce a report of valuable feedback and suggested action or enhancements. From learning design approach and layouts, to visuals, functionality and responsive design - finalise your project with confidence.
- You'll come away with: A report with feedback and recommendations for actions or enhancement.
- Best for: Teams who are new to Elucidat, projects with SME involvement, teams or agencies being set up for success.
Get support on existing projects
Contact us by raising a support request!